Is Amazon redshift faster than Netezza?

DW-BI FORUMS DW-BI FORUMS

Is Amazon redshift faster than Netezza?

We are planning to move to amazon redshift to do some high volume processing. Is Amazon redshift better than Netezza and how much performance improvement can be gained from moving to amazon redshift?
dpac dpac

Re: Is Amazon redshift faster than Netezza?

Depends on the configuration. Amazon redshift is based or paraccel which is built by the same guys who developed netezza apparently. It is possible to add more computing nodes and make redshirt faster on a need basis. If you compare a 8 spu netezza with dw28xlarge with 6 nodes redshirt you get more performance in redshift.
seokdezine seokdezine

Re: taxi service in chandigarh

T2z is No 1 Taxi service in Chandigarh. we have 500+ cabs in Chandigarh. call us for book Chandigarh to Delhi taxi Chandigarh to Ludhiana taxi Chandigarh to Ludhiana taxi Taxi service in Ludhaiana at any time. we have 24/7 service in Chandigarh
seokdezine seokdezine

Re: taxi service in chandigarh